Evaluation & Selection Process
Step 1: Online Evaluation & Shortlisting
- 1A jury panel comprising the trainers of the ToT workshop and senior technical and business experts will evaluate the entries on the basis of the above selection criteria taking into account their originality, the applicability, and the potential for commercialization, of the innovation. This will be an online evaluation process and juries will assign scores to each entry based on the selection criteria. No contact, either physical or online/telephonic, will be permissible with the applicants.
- 2Based on the scores assigned by the jury, the 100-top innovators will be shortlisted from the total entries received. Details of the shortlisted candidates will be put up on the i3 website and the selected innovators will be informed through email.
Step 2: Participation at Regional Fairs & Entrepreneurship Training Workshops
- 1The shortlisted candidates will be invited to participate in the Regional Round, where they will demonstrate their innovations to the Jury that will conduct an on-the-spot evaluation. The top 5 winners from all 4 regions will be recognized at the regional level and invited to participate in the final i3 National Fair & Awards Ceremony 2017 in New Delhi.
- 2The shortlisted innovators will also get the opportunity to attend exclusive Pre-Incubation Regional workshops, which will be delivered by incubation and investment experts from the start-up ecosystem. These workshops will orient them towards commercialization of their innovations and prepare them to start their venture and seek incubation and funding.
- 3Up to one member from a team (entry) will be provided travel support of up to Rs 4,000 per person against submission of original ticket / proof of travel, and accommodation in the respective host cities for the regional workshops for two days.
Step 3: i3 National Fair & Awards Ceremony 2017, New Delhi
- 1Top 20 innovators from all 4 regions will present their innovations in front of a Grand Jury comprising eminent person from the start-up ecosystem, industry, academia and government.
- 2The final winners will be announced on the same day and will be awarded and recognized at the Awards function.
*All information provided on the website is subject to revision. CII reserves the right to revise the information on the website pertaining to the competition rules, dates and venues and will update the same on the website.
All Applicants must read all the Rules and Guidelines before applying.