Important Rules And Guidelines
Applicants must read the following rules and guidelines and adhere to them throughout the entire duration of the challenge from the time of the application till its completion:
- 1All applications must be submitted online, that is, through the India Innovation Initiative website http://www.i3.ciiinnovation.in/. Given the sheer volume of applications received and sensitivity of the information and documentation to be submitted, it is not possible to accept physical applications. However, in case, the applicant is unable to apply online due to internet connectivity issue, the complete application, written in English language and in hard copy form must be sent by post to CII Gurgaon office before the closing date for receiving applications. See Contact us page for details http://www.i3.ciiinnovation.in/noc-contact.php
- 2Every entry is either Individual (for a single innovator) or Group (for a team of max. 5 innovators). All applicants must select from either of the two modes at the time of registering on the website. This is important and must be filled-in carefully as no changes can be made after registration.
- 3Only two entries/applications per applicant are permitted and not more. In case, an applicant fills in more entries, the later entries will not be accepted.
- 4It is important to submit proof of identity as part of the Application form. Documents accepted: Passport, Aadhaar, Voter ID, Driving License, PAN Card.
- 5All applicants are required to read and sign the Certificate/Undertaking form that is attached as part of the Application Form. If selected, this Undertaking will be required to be submitted by the applicant in order to participate in the i3 National Fair 2016.
- 6The mode of conducting India Innovation Initiative 2016 is English. All applications must be submitted in standard written- English. Due to limitations of resource, applications in language(s) other than English will not be accepted.
- 7Only those applications that are complete in all respects will be accepted. All documentation, as required and specified on this website, should be provided by the applicant to ensure successful submission.
- 8Information once submitted as part of the application cannot be changed later on and no requests for change(s) in a submitted application will be accepted. This includes, names of applicants, titles of project, age, number of participants in a team, etc. Only requests for change in contact details and official or residential addresses will be attended to.
- 9The decision of the i3 Jury at both stages – Online and Regional- shall be final and binding. All participants have to abide by the decision of the jury.No interim or later communication with regard to the decision or its veracity shall be attended toor re-considered.
- 10Innovations which participated in the i3 competition for last year (2016) are not eligible to take part in the India Innovation Initiative 2016 challenge. In case such innovations get detected at any stage of the competition, the concerned innovation shall immediately be disqualified and no appeal shall be accepted and attended to.
- 11Dates pertaining to this challenge are subject to revision. CII reserves the right to revise the date(s) according to its discretion. In such case, CII will notify the change on this website.
- 12In the event of violation of the rules and terms and conditions as stated above, CII reserves the right to take necessary action against the participantas per its discretion.