Benefits & Awards
BENEFITS & SUPPORT TO INNOVATORS
Pre-Incubation Entrepreneurship Training, Incubation, Mentoring & Funding connect
- 1Top 100 innovators selected from through a competitive selection criteria will be invited to receive free, exclusive and high quality pre-incubation training through orientation workshops organized in four different regions of the country.
- 2The top 100 will also get the opportunity to present their innovations live in front of a Jury through a briefpresentation and Q&A session organized as part of the Regional workshop.
- 3The Top 20 innovators selected from the regional round will get the opportunity to present their innovations live in front of a Grand Jury comprising eminent persons through a briefpitching and Q&A session.The winners in the top awards will be recognized and awarded at a gala Awards function.
- 4The top innovations are rewarded with access to incubation and connect to investor network from a diverse set of partners.
- 5i3 provides innovators having high industrial or social impact potential with an opportunity to receive mentorship support from serial entrepreneurs, senior corporate professionals, incubators
- 6Apart from these existing supporting channels i3 is in constant touch with central and state governments and NSTEDB-supportedTechnology Business Incubators (TBIs) in the country to rope in their support and patronage for the program.
- 7Networking with start-up ecosystem experts – incubator and accelerator managers, investors and fund managers - industry and corporate professionals, and senior academia and government officials.
Top Award Categories for i3 2017 – Coming Soon