INDIA INNOVATION INITIATIVE 2016
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Participation in i3 2016
- The decision of the i3 Jury at all levels (Online and National Fair) shall be final and binding. All participants have to abide by the decision of the jury.
- No interim or later communication with regard to the decision or its veracity shall be entertained and shall be viewed seriously.
- CII may take necessary action as per its discretion against the participant, in the event of violation of the terms and conditions.
- Innovations which participated in the i3 competition for last 3 years (2015, 2014 & 2013) are not eligible to take part in the 8th India Innovation Initiative 2016. In case such innovations get detected at any stage of the competition, the concerned innovation shall immediately be disqualified and no appeal shall be entertained related to the disqualification.
- As a way to provide a fair chance to those innovators who were selected and invited to participate in the i3 National Fair 2015 but could not travel upto New Delhi due to the unfortunate Chennai Floods, can apply again for the 8th India Innovation Initiative 2016 but only on production of proof such as email communicating the inability to come to New Delhi. Re-applicants must write to Team i3 on email@example.com expressing their interest to re-apply along with the proof, as desired, before filling the application form on the website www.i3.ciiinnovation.in failing which their applications will not be accepted. Kindly note, this is an opportunity to re-apply for this year’s challenge and not a direct entry for the final round or i3 National Fair 2016.